Learn the technique that transforms a work group into a high-performance team. The webinar discusses team building strategies and how to improve communication and conflict resolution.
• VP of Human Resources
• Human Resource Professionals
• Chief Learning Officer
• Project Managers
• Operation Managers and Supervisors
• Team Leaders
• Staff Managers and Supervisors
• Customer Service Associates
Start building your team and team development muscles now.
• Recognize what high performing teams look like for your organization
• Define the six characteristics of effective team — the winning team model
• Identify the four stages of team development, their purpose, and challenges of each
• Learn the five critical team management skills that bind a team together to achieve set goals
• Review a variety of team building strategies and activities to improve trust, teamwork, communication and conflict resolution
• Prevent “silo” thinking so that the left hand knows and cares about what the right hand is doing
• Develop a plan of action for increasing your leadership skills and your team’s performance throughout their life cycle
This webinar will provide you with the guidelines and principles to build and then maximize the strength and productivity of your team. There is an amazing strength and capability when your team members are in synch and working together to perform at heroic levels. The results will be exceptional team engagement and performance.