About NEXT :The mortgage tech conference for women 2018
NEXT : THE MORTGAGE TECH CONFERENCE FOR WOMEN, ADDISON, JANUARY 18-19, 2018
What is this event?
NEXT is the mortgage industry’s only tech-focused event for women executives who are serious about driving optimal business outcomes.
This tech showcase will be led by a lending executive with expertise in vetting, evaluating and recommending or authorizing tech purchases.
The moderator will present scenarios relevant to lenders and tech presenters will have the opportunity to demonstrate how their technology addresses the issue in question.
Where is this event located?
This event will take place at InterContinental Dallas, 15201 Dallas Pkwy, Addison, Texas.
Who should attend this event?
This event is for:
- CEOs, CIOs, CTOs
- Compliance Executives
- Senior Management
- Department Heads
- VC and PE Investors
- Fintech Startups
- Legal Professionals
What are some highlights of this event?
- Technology and the Borrower Experience
- Inside Quicken Loans: Secrets to driving IT innovation that reshapes the industry
- Fannie Mae & Construction Lending: The new opportunities for mortgage lenders in 2018
- Adding a Direct-to-Consumer Channel: From tech to branding — what you need to know
- OCC & CFPB Audits: What to expect and how to protect your company
- Fannie Mae Insights: Emerging fintech trends and their impact on mortgage lending
- Cerita Battles
- Julie Lane
- Charity Moreland
- Jonathan Lawless
- Chase Gilbert
- Christina Pham
- Anthony Pham
Why should I attend this event?
- Influential speakers discuss technologies and tools for growing and staying profitable in a regulation-heavy, contracting market
- Fast-paced tech demonstrations show how the newest technology innovations solve today's real-world pain points
- Thoughtfully crafted networking gatherings foster quality introductions and conversations
- A comfortable, consciously crafted environment caters to the expectations of the accomplished woman executive.