Know the components of an employee onboarding process and how to implement successful onboarding strategies in your organization. Also learn the difference between onboarding and orientation.
• Human resources professionals – all levels
• Executives: CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, CHRO
• Business owners and leaders
• Describe the differences between onboarding and orientation.
• Review the benefits of successful onboarding strategies: short-term and long-term.
• Explain employee onboarding process as a business strategy (not simply as a human resources checkpoint).
• Explore the components of an employee onboarding process, from pre-hire to first year anniversary, to use in your own company process.
• Review case studies of successful onboarding strategies.
Hiring managers, human resources, and business leaders are understandably relieved, excited, and optimistic when a new employee is hired. But there are still important steps to take so that your new hire feels welcomed and prepared to jump into their job.
Simply put the better and faster they’re integrated into the company, the more quickly they’ll be able to successfully contribute to organizational success.