Learn effective strategies to make your employee onboarding program successful. The webinar also discusses the challenges and benefits of new employee orientation.Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
• All industries - Human Resources – generalists and managers
• Supervisors and managers of departments or units in any industry
• Sample checklists for the manager/supervisor, Human Resources, and the Buddy are provided
• Tips on orienting the virtual employee
• How to evaluate your employee onboarding process
• To discuss importance of checklists for what to accomplish the first day, first week, first month, and the first 90 days.
• To list suggested lists and topics for the onboarding portal
• To examine onboarding portal systems
• Top tips on how to select and utilize a Buddy
• Orientation evaluation forms for the new hire, Human Resources, the buddy, and management
• Tips on the manager-new hire “expectations” discussion
A comprehensive onboarding process for new hires plays a pivotal role in catalyzing your new hires’ engagement into their new role, responsibilities, and the organization. The new employee reaches productivity a full 2 months sooner, function as a team member quicker, less likely to quit, and more likely to be an active member of the organization. All of this equates to huge financial savings on the part of the organization. By 45 days after a new employee begins their job, 20% quit! By 7 months, 50% have quit. Forty six percent of new hires fail within 18 months, and only 19% achieve success.