About International Elastomer Conference 2017
INTERNATIONAL ELASTOMER CONFERENCE, CLEVELAND, OCTOBER 09-12, 2017
What is this event?
International Elastomer Conference convenes educators, customers, manufacturers and suppliers of materials, equipment, tools and services come together.
This event is the one place, one time of year, where you find the best of the best of our industry all under one roof.
It provides a forum for the exchange of ideas, observations, regulatory reforms and emerging scientific technologies, as well as learning, networking, seeing current customers and making new ones.
Where is this event located?
This event will take place at Huntington Convention Center, 300 Lakeside Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
Who should attend this event?
This event is for educators, customers, manufacturers and suppliers.
What are some highlights of this event?
- Material Considerations for Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Products
- Essentials of Rubber Technology
- Chemistry and Technology of Polymeric Materials Used in Medical Devices
- Silicone Rubber Chemistry and Technology
- Chemistry & Technology of Polyurethane Elastomers
- Compound Mixing and Consistency
- Establishing a Rubber Molding Process
- Failure Analysis of Rubber & Plastics by Physical and Chemical Analysis
- Chemical Structures and Viscoelasticity of Rubber
Why should I attend this event?
Through this event you will:
- Learn from the best in our industry through our technical meeting and educational symposium.
- Get authoritative answers and hear expert research.
- Discover new connections, customers and partners and catch up with ones you have known for a while.
- Have access to all of Rubber Division, ACS’s valuable resources in one place.
- Network with industry experts, businesses and organizations.
- Support those individuals just starting off in our industry, as well as industry veterans.
- Make you known among the elastomeric community.