Get your teams act together … you can enjoy our webinar as a group!
No matter how long you’ve been managing multicultural teams, this step-by-step guide ensures you'll get the strongest performance possible out of your team — in any environment. With strategies presented in manageable daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly timelines, our program covers the full range of workplace issues — from outdated systems and company politics to budget cuts and backstabbing.
• Senior Vice President
• Vice President
• Executive Director
• Managing Director
• Regional Vice President
• Area Supervisor
In keeping with the book published by McGraw Hill, what key steps do you want to take TODAY to address your effectiveness with:
• Managing multicultural teams
• Customer service
• Facilitating change
• How to deal with troublemakers at work
• Managing your boss
• Clashes between two teams
• Managing performance
• Taking a team from any of three stages to peak performance
• Virtual team building
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
• Organize your multicultural teams in the workplace into one strong, cohesive, high-functioning unit
• Streamline processes to reduce redundant work, save money, and ensure that everyone understands their roles
• How to deal with troublemakers at work, along with under-performers, department rivals, bosses from hell, and other personality types
• How to build a high-performance multicultural team and improve your team's morale, motivation and productivity.
• Would you like your team to perform on all cylinders, like a well-oiled machine?
1. Would it help to significantly improve your team’s effectiveness and efficiency?
2. How to deal with troublemakers at work legally who are dragging everyone else down?
3. Any issues dealing with your boss?
4. Is it worth 90 minutes of your time to improve your team’s morale, motivation and productivity?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!