Learning forecasting models with Excel is indispensable for business or financial data science applications in areas such as sales and financial forecasting, inventory optimization, demand and operations planning, and cash flow management.
It is also essential for academic careers in data science, applied statistics, operations research, economics, econometrics and quantitative finance. And it’s necessary for business forecasting research.
• Business owners
• CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
• Managers of all levels
• Anybody with large amounts of data
• Anybody who uses Microsoft Access/Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
• Financial Consultants
• IT Professionals
• Human Resource Personnel
• Forecasting with formulas
• What IF analysis tools
• The solver add-on
• The data analysis tools add-on
• Forecasting charts in excel
Forecasting tools in Excel are excellent for businesses and this webinar will show you some of those tools.
Attend the webinar to learn about financial forecasting models-Excel. Know about forecasting tools in Excel and their applications.