About ESNA 2018
ESNA, PASADENA, NOVEMBER 06-08, 2018
Once a year, a marketplace for the Energy Storage sector is established for the entire value chain to meet, network and learn in one location over three days. From November 6-8, 2018, thousands of developers, energy users, utilities and policymakers will gather in Pasadena to advance the understanding and deployment of energy storage.
Where the Future of Power and Transportation Meet
- Speakers and presenters from NY, TX, MA, HI, CA, Canada, and more
- Inspiring and informative keynote sessions from female leaders in Energy Storage
- Mobility and Storage sessions produced with CALSTART, the leading advanced transportation technologies consortium in the USA
- A Global Grid track to build connections and insights in emerging energy storage markets of Australia, Europe, and Latin America
For the first time ever, ESNA is partnering with CALSTART, North America’s largest advanced clean transportation consortium. Our 2018 theme will resonate with energy storage stakeholders as we face massive efforts to electrify fleets:
Energy Storage- Where the Future of Power and Transportation Meet
The 2018 program highlights successful energy storage projects for mobile as well as stationary applications. We will dive into the challenge of vehicle charging at scale, examine the implications of FERC Order 841, consider replacement of peakers with non-wire assets, debate best practices for market design, meet with thought leaders from North America and around the globe to advance our understanding of the energy storage ecosystem, and continue to build a community dedicated and inspired to a build a more resilient, efficient, modern, connected, and affordable power grid.
- Investor-owned and publicly-owned utilities
- Commercial and industrial customers
- Energy storage developers, manufacturers and systems integrators
- Renewable energy developers and systems integrators
- Investors, financiers and attorneys
- Municipal governments
- Federal and state policymakers and regulators
- Key environmental, trade and research groups
Why Should Attend?
- Meet the most progressive utility decision makers in North America and learn how they are designing solutions to electrify transportation
- See CALSTART present the largest display of 2020 Zero and Low Emission Vehicles at the Pasadena Convention Center Plaza
- Connect with the most advanced energy storage solution Start-Ups from Silicon Valley and beyond
- Hear keynotes from industry thought leaders and market makers including Cummins, Tesla, CALSTART, the California Public Utility Commission, and more
- Join a site tour from among nine examples of deployed energy storage projects from advanced microgrid to large-scale pumped hydro
- Learn at one of our highly educational workshops designed for energy storage experts and novices alike
- Build your network and strengthen your client and industry relationships in one convenient, beautiful meeting place- Pasadena, CA!