About EMPLOYEE HEALTH, BENEFITS, & WELL-BEING CONGRESS + EXPO 2018
EMPLOYEE HEALTH, BENEFITS, & WELL-BEING CONGRESS + EXPO, BOSTON, JULY 30-31, 2018
The Employee Health, Benefits, & Well-Being Congress + Expo East brings together a sophisticated group of HR, benefits, and wellness executives from private and public sector health care organizations to learn and discuss strategies to enhance employee health and improve outcomes while reducing costs.
This event will take place at Sheraton Boston Hotel, 39 Dalton St, Boston, Massachusetts.
Who Should Attend
From Private and Public Sector Employers:
- Chief HR Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Wellness Officer
- Chief Personnel Officer
- SVPs, VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Human Resources
- Worksite Health and Safety
- Employee Welfare
- Health and Productivity
- Health Strategy
- Health Performance
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
Why Should Attend?
- NETWORK with 200+ employee health care executives
- ENGAGE in dynamic conversations on optimizing care delivery and bending the cost curve
- PERSONALIZE your learning experience: Choose from Summits over two days of congress programming
- MEET health care decision makers and build lasting relationships