About Digital Pharma West conference 2018
DIGITAL PHARMA WEST CONFERENCE, BURLINGAME, JUNE 11-13, 2018
We've found that, regardless of their company size, life science marketers struggle with how to effectively, efficiently and compliantly deliver an optimal customer experience. However, certain challenges are universal. At Digital Pharma West, we will explore these themes, delve into relevant questions and provide solutions to help overcome obstacles in your everyday business.
Prepare for tomorrow and attend Digital Pharma West to discuss these thought-provoking topics.
BRINGING THE END-TO-END DIGITAL EXPERIENCE TO CUSTOMERS AND ASSESSING THE DIFFICULTIES IN ACHIEVING A VISION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Balance the digitally enabled customer's experience and drive ways to engage them
- Enable digital transparency and provide a service across the customer chain
- Adjust the way we relate to customers through emergent technologies, like nanotech, 3D printers, AI and more
- Overcome privacy, MLR and the "creepiness" factor in online advertising and targeting
- Realize the vast data being accumulated and leverage it for direct marketing
- Evaluate the effectiveness of "all eggs in the digital basket"
ASSESSING THE OMNICHANNEL USER EXPERIENCE WITHIN PHARMA
- Define the key guiding principles for creating a winning omnichannel user experience (UX) that is driven by customer needs and expectations
- Explore the design elements of UX that impact ROI
- Where should you place your logo or CTA buttons on your digital channels?
- Should you optimize your color palette and fonts for the digital space?
- Develop a seamless omnichannel customer journey that accounts for the average user's shortened attention span and tendency to use multiple devices interchangeably
- Examine examples and trends to see how good UX can improve your ROI
- Identify how you can measure UX and what tools are available
STRUCTURING CONTENT THAT CAN GENERATE VALUE FOR THE BUSINESS VIA CONTENT MARKETING, DIGITAL DECOUPLING AND CONTENT REUSE
- Identify the key challenges of sharing content in a heavily regulated industry
- Review how digital content marketing has impacted the life sciences
- Navigate decoupling and its benefits
- Discuss the role of repurposed content in digital content marketing