About Digital Marketing Chicago
Digital Marketing Chicago, October 19, 2017:
What is this event?
The Digital Marketing Summit will bring together CMOs and leading marketing executive from various companies to discuss current issues and trends specifically in regards to Digital Marketing,
This summit is a unique opportunity for executives to address Digital-specific challenges and gain actionable insight for this key marketing shift.
CDM Media Summits bring together leading C-level executives, analysts and solution providers to network and attend interactive agenda sessions on the latest business topics and trends.
The events are organized by industry, topic or organizational role, and offer an opportunity for attendees to have in-depth discussions, while making new business contacts. One-on-one meetings held throughout the events allow vendors to introduce products and services to attending executives.
Where is this event located?
This event will take place at Chicago, IL, USA.
Who should attend this event?
This event is designed for:
- Director Digital Marketing
- Vice President of Digital Marketing
- Director, Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
- Director of Acquisition Marketing
- Director Digital Media Marketing Analytics
- Vice President, Global Digital Sales and Marketing
- Director of Digital Promotions Marketing
What are some highlights of this event?
The event agenda features engaging Keynote Presentations, Think Tanks, Analyst Q&As and much more.
- The New Digital' CMO
- Building a Content Marketing Capability
- Building the Digital Team
- Managing the Digital Presence
- Building & Maintaining an Exceptional Brand in the Digital Age
- Moving Marketing up the Corporate Food Chain
- Miguel Kanafany
- Debbie Speight
- Hector Medina
- Shawn Behounek
- Courtney Fischbach
- Jacqueline Johnson
Why should I attend this event?
- Summit brings together top IT executives to have in-depth conversations about industry pain points and best practices. These individuals are guaranteed to be Senior Level IT decision-makers.
- Summit offers attendees the change to interact with their peers through a number of engagements and dialogues that include Think Tank sessions, panel discussions as well as problem solving Roundtables and one-on-one meetings with leading solution providers. These are crucial opportunities for them to learn about products and services of interest to their organization.
- Enables you to build a network of IT executive peers capable of providing you with invaluable business advice with which to grow your career.
- Summit creates opportunities for valuable conversations with peers, analysts and solution providers in a comfortable, yet focused business setting.
- Time out of office must yield results, when you invest your time in CDM events they ensure that you leave with invaluable information that will help move your organization ahead of the competition.
- Summit balances agenda sessions, networking breaks and meals to maximize business opportunities, while giving attendees ample breathing room and relaxation.
- Summit creates a focused environment that allows executives to focus on the issues that are most important to your organizations.
- Agenda sessions at CDM summits feature top IT executives speaking on topics aligned with their knowledge and expertise. Speakers guide sessions in the right direction, laying the groundwork for productive interaction.
- Executives attending CDM summits can take some time away from their desks to reflect and re-examine the issues and goals that occupy their time in the office. CDM summits allow attendees to confront challenges that daily circumstances may be shielding.
- CDM-Media summit team ensures that all aspects of the event are run smoothly and according to schedule, so that attendees are free to focus on matters at hand.