About CXFS 2018
CXFS, BOSTON, JULY 10-12, 2018
Customer Experience for Financial Services (CXFS) is where America's most innovative financial services customer experience professionals meet and learn.
Launched in 2011, the Next Generation Customer Experience Events bring together senior level customer experience executives to discuss the latest in cx design, innovation, culture and strategy.
Join us this summer for the next annual CXFS conference, an event stemming from the Next Gen portfolio that was created specifically for the financial services sector that pay special attention to balancing cx and compliance and connecting cx to business outcomes.
Next Gen events differentiate themselves from other cx-related events by offering unparalleled quality. Here is what we go above and beyond to deliver:
- More structured networking. Meet the right people—on your terms. Attendees make career-changing introductions and leave with new friends, partners, and clients.
- More case studies delivered by senior level customer experience executives to provide a rare chance to benchmark both within and outside your industry and walk away with new best practices. Case studies are just 20 minutes to make sure they focus on key takeaways.
- An invite-only VP think tank that allows for senior level customer experience executives to brain storm innovative new concepts in a closed-door environment.
- Months of market research validated and approved by an advisory board of senior level cx and ux executives to ensure that the content is relevant, unique and dig deeper into the issues you are facing
- Interactive roundtable discussion groups (2 separate roundtable time slots this year) to allow peer-to-peer idea exchange and help you get answers to your most pressing challenges.