About Computers in libraries 2017
Computers in libraries, March 28-30, 2017:
What is this event?
Computers in Libraries 2017 are all about Upping Our Game: Taking Libraries to New Heights with Technology.
Event will build creative spaces with learning commons and maker spaces; engaging audiences in different ways with community managers and embedded librarians; advocating for learning and literacy in new and exciting ways; using new technologies to provide engaging services and apps.
Where is this event located?
This event will take place at Hyatt Regency Crystal City, 2799 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia, USA.
Who should attend this event?
This event is designed for Academic, public, corporate, government, special, and school librarians,
Library directors and executives, Information managers, Information architects and specialists
Researchers, System professionals, Content managers, Technical managers and Information professionals.
What are some highlights of this event?
- Discovery & Search
- UX & Digital Presence
- Community Engagement
- Learning from Leaders
- Library Leaders Summit: Future-Proofing Libraries: Strategies & Practices
- Analyzing Collections
- Management & Metrics
- Enterprises: Tools, Tech, & Special Collections
- Funding Strategies & Practices for Libraries
- Library Leaders Summit
- Learning & Video for Libraries
- Tech Tools
- Innovation & Transformation
- Upping Our Marketing Game
- Makerspaces: Development & Practices
- Stephen Abram
- Brian Adams
- Ayyoub Ajmi
- Lutgarda Barnachea
- Mary Ellen Bates
- Robert Berkman
- Helene Blowers
- Lennea R. Bower
- Ceora Brown
Why should I attend this event?
By attending this event you will:
- DISCOVER the insights, strategies and practices that allow us to push the envelope in expanding the net, managing libraries and digital information, and enhancing the information sharing and learning experience of people in our communities.
- NETWORK with your peers during interactive events, including special evening programs, receptions, and dine-arounds, and connect on social media before, during, and after the conference.
- GAIN access to leading-edge companies in the exhibit hall offering vistors a choice of products covering all aspects of library technology, including web-based products and services, integrated library and information systems, online services, document delivery services, internet software tools, content suppliers, search services, and more.
- MEET and hear from the leaders in the information industry in all types of environments — they are integrating content and delighting their clients, organizing and managing digital content in creative ways.