About Project Management Workshop 2018
PROJECT MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP, NEW YORK, JANUARY 08-12, 2018
What is this event?
Aligned with PMI’s PMBOK®, this project management workshop helps you master the entire PM process. You’ll earn 35 professional development units (PDUs) pre-approved by PMI, and you’ll gain skills and in-depth knowledge that prepare you for the next level: the Project Management Professional certification.
You Will Learn How To:
- Manage projects with confidence
- Avoid dangerous shortcuts and omissions
- Monitor risks and correct trouble spots
- Put together a solid team and effective documentation
- Pave the way for achieving PMP® status
Where is this event located?
This event will take place at AMA Conference Center New York City, 1601 Broadway, New York .
Who should attend this event?
This event is for project managers, program managers, and project team leaders who have several years of experience initiating, planning and managing projects, and project team members who are interested in enhancing their career by preparing to become a certified PMP.
What are some highlights of this event?
- Examining the Project Management Framework
- Reviewing the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Initiating the Project
- Planning the Project
- Executing the Project Plan
- Monitoring and Controlling the Project
- Closing the Project
Why should I attend this event?
By attending this event you will:
- Learn all aspects of project management from the perspective of the PMBOK Guide.
- Acquire necessary prerequisite knowledge to enter a PMP Exam Prep training program.
- Achieve competence in the 10 project management knowledge areas and five process groups.
- Learn how to develop a WBS and create a project charter.
- Get skills to determine the critical path of a project.
- Learn how to staff your project for optimum results.
- Become skilled in executing, monitoring and controlling the tasks defined in your project plan.