About Certified Assisted Living Director Course 2019
CERTIFIED ASSISTED LIVING DIRECTOR COURSE, STOCKBRIDGE, JANUARY 09-11, 2019
In this program you will:
- Focus on the changing Senior Living Culture with insight from The Culture Change Movement Network, Pioneer Network and Quality First.
- Cover the complete introduction to Assisted Living including full operational and regulatory requirements.
- Examine the role of the executive director in conjunction with the importance of human resource issues, staff recruitment, retention, development and the law.
- Identify valuable tools for resident care management and the Nurse's expanding role in this environment.
- Explore clinical areas including palliative and end-of-life care, Alzheimer's and related dementia care, and the programs necessary to support the needs of the resident population.
- Cover all aspects of licensure and regulations including compliance, federal laws, and requirements in all operations including dining and food service, housekeeping and laundry and physical plant.
- Address important additional topics that include community and family relationships, sales and marketing and finance and accounting.The course is designed to provide a strong foundation for the existing executive director as well as those interested in pursuing this avenue as their career choice.
- Take a test to obtain national certification as an assisted living administrator.