About Business Aircraft Finance, Registration & Legal Conference 2019
BUSINESS AIRCRAFT FINANCE, REGISTRATION & LEGAL CONFERENCE, FORT MYERS, MARCH 17-19, 2019
This conference will feature speakers that are experts in aviation finance, aircraft utilization options, regulatory topics, tax planning and risk management. With business aviation having a global footprint, the conference also provides strategies for managing complex international aircraft transactions.
- In-Depth Global Market Update
- FINCEN Rule 104
- Asset-Backed Securities
- Supersonic Opportunities and Challenges
- FAA Registry Update
- Personal Use and Shareholder Concerns
- Tax Issues Arising in Aircraft Transactions
- Managing Disaster – Rational Responses to Foreign Accidents and Criminal Charges. A Case Study.
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in Business Aviation