Diagnosis is not the end, but the beginning of practice.”- Martin H. Fischer
The International Conference on Biology and Pathology of Infections is going to be held at Helsinki, Finland during October 18-19, 2018 hosted by ME Conferences. Through the theme "World Dream of Obliterating Infection", conference will explore the advances in Neurological Infections, Pulmonary Pathology, Anti-microbial Immunization, etc. This conference could be a remarkable event that carries the mixture of novel and advanced pathological techniques for the diagnosis of emerging infectious diseases. It will provide an international platform to share expertise, foster collaborations across trade and world, and assess rising technologies across the world.
Helsinki, the capital of Finland, is a vibrant seaside of beautiful islands and great green parks. Helsinki’s population of 642,045 makes it the most populous municipality and urban area in Finland. Helsinki is Finland’s most important political, educational, financial, cultural and research center. The location of the Helsinki Airport is the neighboring city of Vantaa, which has frequent service to many destinations in Europe and Asia. Helsinki was the World Design Capital for 2012, the venue for the 1952 Summer Olympics, and the host of the 52nd Eurovision Song Contest.
• Promotion of your vision.
• Access to our members, speakers and delegates of the conference.
• Helping to increase your membership through the participation of our conference.
• Recognition in the final conference program.
• Abstracts get published in our respective open access journals with DOI provided by CrossRef.
• Abstracts will also be published in the conference proceedings book and on the conference website.
• Access to attend all the talks, workshops, symposiums throughout the two days of event.
• Chance to network with experts in the field of oral health and dental medicine globally.
• Globalize your research ideas.
• If you are interested to be the speaker kindly submit us your short abstract on any of the research sessions of your choice