About THE BATTERY SHOW 2018
THE BATTERY SHOW, NOVI, SEPTEMBER 11-13, 2018
The Battery Show Exhibition & Conference is a showcase of advanced battery technology for electric & hybrid vehicles, utility & renewable energy support, portable electronics, medical technology, military and telecommunications.
The Battery Show is the largest showcase of advanced battery technology in North America, displaying thousands of design, production and manufacturing solutions including battery systems, materials, components, testing and recycling. With more than 600 manufacturers and service providers from across the battery supply chain, this free-to-attend exhibition is your opportunity to source the latest energy storage solutions, helping you to reduce costs and improve the performance of your applications.
- The Battery Show will showcase the very latest in advanced battery technology
- Network with global representatives from the entire battery manufacturing supply chain
- The Battery Show provides a unique overview of the wide variety of technology available
- Stay informed on the latest solutions for electric and hybrid vehicles; utility and renewable energy support; portable electronics; medical technology; military; and telecommunications, among others
- Attend the two co-located shows: Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo and Critical Power Expo
- Connect with other professionals at the industry's largest free-to-attend exhibition and networking event
About The Battery Show 2017
THE BATTERY SHOW, NOVI, SEPTEMBER 12-14, 2017
What is this event?
The Battery Show convenes actors from across the industry in an exciting event where the latest products are launched, ideas are born, relationships are strengthened and new partnerships are forged.
It is the biggest show of its kind in North America, with the best attendance from buyers and decision makers – an unmissable chance to unlock future business opportunities.
At event you will learn the very latest in advanced battery technology for electric & hybrid vehicles, utility & renewable energy support, portable electronics, medical technology, military and telecommunications. The Battery Show is a hub of industry-specific exhibitions, conferences and discussion panels. It is a platform for the latest solutions for electric and hybrid vehicles; utility and renewable energy support; portable electronics; medical technology; military; and telecommunications, among others.
Where is this event located?
This event will take place at Suburban Collection Showplace, 46100 Grand River Avenue, NOVI, Michigan, USA.
Who should attend this event?
This event is for business leaders, technical experts and consultants, and research and development professionals, all seeking greater efficiency, safety and cost reduction.
What are some highlights of this event?
- Driving a Battery Sector Fit for the Global Marketplace
- Chair's Welcome Address: Navigating Global Battery Challenges
- Onstage Interview: Electrifying Global Mobility and Finding the Best Path to Develop Key Enablers
- The Leaders Debate: The Current Challenges and Opportunities in Driving the Global Battery Market
- Plenary Keynote: EV and Hybrid Market Future Trends
- Outlining the Forecasts for Global Battery Markets and how the US Sector should be Positioning to take Advantage of Burgeoning Global Markets
- Panel Discussion: Comparing and Predicting Battery Market Trends
- Keeping up with New Technology Trends – What the Uptake of E-Mobility and Drones could mean for Battery Manufacturers?
- Horizon Gazing for Future Disruptive Technologies and their Predicted Impacts on the Battery
- What Impacts can the Battery Sector expect from Future Technology Trends?
- Panel Discussion: Improving Sector-Wide Collaboration to Match Innovation with Investment
- Case Study: The Route to Investment: How Cyclotron Road found Success
- Optimizing Battery Design and Integration - Prioritizing Features to fit the Application
- Panel Discussion - Designing the Optimal Battery Pack
- Preparing for Second Generation 48V Battery Requirements
- Optimizing the Electrical, Thermal and Mechanical Properties of a Battery through BMS
- Panel Discussion: Innovative Approaches to Battery Manufacturing
- Designing for Agility in Manufacturing – Using Modular Design to React to Market
- 5X5 Advances in Resistance Welding and Laser Technology for Battery Pack Manufacture
- Driving Manufacturing Quality and Flexibility through Innovative Processes
- Introduction: Patent Thickets in Automotive Batteries – The Race to Technology Ownership
- Traditional Solutions to Patent Thickets: Best Practices in Licensing to Avoid Litigation in Advanced Batteries and Automotive
- Mohamad Abdul-Hak ,
- Holger Althues PhD,
- Akhil Aryan ,
- Dan Barber PhD,
- Fares Beainy PhD,
- Paul Brackell ,
- Rich Byczek
- Stephen Chilton
- Jeremy Dang PhD,
- Shmuel De-Leon ,
- Jeffrey Esfeld ,
- Robert Flicker ,
- Milind Gandhi ,
- Tim Grejtak ,
- Andrew Hsieh ,
- Nicholas Johnson ,
- George Kerchner
Why should I attend this event?
- The Battery Show will showcase the very latest in advanced battery technology.
- Network with global representatives from the entire battery manufacturing supply chain.
- The Battery Show provides a unique overview of the wide variety of technology available.
- Stay informed on the latest solutions for electric and hybrid vehicles; utility and renewable energy support; portable electronics; medical technology; military; and telecommunications, among others.