About Artificial Intelligence Innovation Summit 2017
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE INNOVATION SUMMIT, BURLINGAME, SEPTEMBER 18-19, 2017
What is this event?
This event will focus on nascent start-ups to the tech titans of the valley; Artificial Intelligence platforms are now ready to add significant value in healthcare and life science verticals. It has taken years of testing, coding and product development, but we are now on the cusp of a new wave in technology.
While applications, systems and platforms have been developed to transform clinical trial and healthcare innovation, there has not been a standard for benchmarking in AI’s actual execution.
Attendees will walk away with a greater understanding of the capabilities of AI and how to implement the platforms at their own organization.
Where is this event located?
This event is located at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, 1333 Old Bayshore HwyBurlingame, California, USA.
Who should attend this event?
This event is designed for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Artificial intelligence
- Data science/management
- Commercial/clinical innovation
- Computational systems
- Advanced analytics
- Healthcare diagnostics
- Modeling platforms
- Machine learning
- Drug development
- Deep learning
- Medical imaging
- Clinical research/development
- Genomic profiling
- Personalized medicine
- Business development
- Strategic partnerships
- Automated intelligence
What are some highlights of this event?
Some highlights of this event are as follows:
- Keynote: use artificial intelligence systems to build a living hospital
- Crunch wide collection of data sets to establish patient risk stratification through artificial intelligence systems
- Case study: Johnson & Johnson’s innovations throughout the digital consumer care path, from AI to IOT and beyond
- Advance healthcare through machine learning and the cloud
- Adherence challenges and opportunities with regulatory obligations while utilizing Technological enhancements in life sciences industry
- Assess model quality, the need for rapid automated model updates and distributed computing
- Keynote: facilitate innovation while achieving regulatory compliance in healthcare
- Outline challenges and opportunities in today’s evolving healthcare landscape to explore the foundation of specialty clinical innovation
- Illuminate the drug gable genome to aggregate, integrate and prioritize proteins for biological andtranslational applications through machine learning
- Use machine learning to predict and prevent patient death
- Applications of generative adversarial networks to drug discovery and biomarker development
- Shape machine learning and computer vision to improve health
Why should I attend this event?
By attending this event you will:
- Assess your own organization’s capabilities, limitations and resources to partner with an artificial intelligence platform that meets your needs.
- Accelerate industry growth through near-perfect patient enrollment, improved personalized medicine and immediate intervention capabilities.
- Navigate the regulatory and legislative landscape to define best practices that ensure patient privacy while maximizing data use.
- Harness big data and artificial intelligence to advance drug discovery.
- Establish realistic timelines to implement artificial intelligence in your organization to ensure organizational discipline and useful application.