About AOTMP 2018
AOTMP, ORLANDO, OCTOBER 23-25, 2018
AOTMP is a global information, research and advisory firm for telecom management best practices and industry standards for organizations and the vendors who support them. Using information, data and analytics from thousands of telecom environments worldwide, AOTMP solutions help enterprises drive performance, efficiency and productivity while significantly reducing costs; and help telecom vendors provide a new level of value to their customers.
Our largest event, the AOTMP SUMMIT 2018, boasts educational sessions, workshops and peer-to-peer discussions that speak to all levels of enterprise telecom enterprise and vendor professionals. While telecom and IT vendors learn how their performance directly contributes to the overall efficiency of their clients’ telecom management practices; enterprise attendees dig into their organization’s telecom management practices, measure their results, and learn best practices to optimize efficiency.
The AOTMP SUMMIT 2018 for enterprises / end-users will be held at the Rosen Centre Hotel on International Drive, with easy access to/from the Orlando Airport and downtown Orlando.
- Learn How to Build a Center of Excellence – Learn best practices to improve your value as a telecom professional, improve your entire telecom team, and ultimately elevate your telecom environment to support your business goals.
- Workshops – New this year! Take part in hands-on workshops to learn key best practices and how to implement them in your organization.
- Use Cases from Peers – Hear from enterprise telecom leaders who are currently repositioning their telecom environments into a Center of Excellence that drives business results. Find out how they have implemented sweeping change to support the strategic goals of their organization.
- Explore the Latest Telecom Management Solutions – Get a first-hand look at the latest technologies and services available for telecom and IT professionals.
- FREE On-Site Training from AOTMP University – Receive in-person training in a classroom setting on key topics within 3 distinct tracks, and choose to apply courses toward certification.
- The Value of Business Rules – New this year! Learn common business rules required to automate and streamline telecom management processes. Takeaways include actionable recommendations for improving telecom management efficiency in your environment.
- Interactive Sessions Focused on YOUR Greatest Challenges – Learn from other telecom professionals during interactive roundtable sessions as you share common challenges, experiences and successes.
- Awards and Recognition – You’ve made an impact – you should be recognized! Participate in the Telecom Management Industry Awards, honoring innovations, game changers and visionaries in the industry.