About Annual Patents for Financial Services Summit 2018
ANNUAL PATENTS FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES SUMMIT, NEW YORK, JULY 25-26, 2018
The 15th Annual Patents for Financial Services Summit convenes patents and IP counsel to discuss recent trends in financial patent litigation. Gain updates on CBMs, IPRs, Oil States vs. Greene, and fintech patents, and strategize to navigate the current patent landscape.
This event will take place at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, 811 7th Ave, New York.
New for 2018:
- Learn how Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain will be used to reduce the costs of obtaining, managing, and enforcing your patent portfolio.
- Discuss strategies for protecting your company’s intellectual property by complimenting your CBM portfolio with design patents.
- The GDPR’s implementation will have an impact on the financial services industry. Stay compliant by evaluating Europe’s new data and privacy laws.
Who Should Attend
Financial Services, Commercial Banks, Investment Banks, Brokerage Firms, Insurance & Reinsurance Companies, Mutual Funds, Financial Technology Firms, E-Commerce, and Technology Companies with responsibilities and roles including:
- IP Counsel
- Chief Patent Counsel
- Patent counsel
- General Counsel
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Privacy Officer
- Chief Risk Officer
- Intellectual Asset Management
- Business Development
- Product Development
- Technology Planning
- Research & Development
- Patent Innovation