About Annual Lay Summaries Summit 2018
ANNUAL LAY SUMMARIES SUMMIT, PHILADELPHIA, SEPTEMBER 25-26, 2018
With impending EU regulations for lay summary requirements expected for 2019, there is no better time to join your colleagues from across the bio/pharma industry at the Annual Lay Summaries Summit!
At CBI’s 3rd Annual Lay Summaries Summit, learn innovative ways to implement lay summaries into your organization, new distribution techniques and how others are translating lay summaries into various languages and dialects. Listen to case studies to understand the best practices for writing non-promotional, accurate lay summaries.
Key Attendee Benefits:
- Gain in-depth and practical strategies for translating endpoints of clinical trials
- Discuss who is in charge of reviewing the publications and how much time they are given to review
- Keep pace with regulatory requirements for lay summaries
- Ensure patient needs are being addressed when writing summaries
- Hear case studies for implementing lay summary processes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various distribution methods
- Identify ways to maintain clinical trial content while converting lay summaries into different languages
- Learn how new technology is changing the way clinical trial results are distributed to patients
Who Should Attend?
You will benefit from this event if you are a Vice President or Director/Manager at a pharmaceutical, biotech or
medical device company with responsibilities in:
- Clinical Operations
- Trial Disclosure
- Regulatory Disclosure
- Clinical Transparency
- Clinical Trial Registration
- Medical Writing
- Biometrics and Reporting