About Annual Independent Medical Education & Grants Breakthrough Summit 2018
ANNUAL INDEPENDENT MEDICAL EDUCATION & GRANTS BREAKTHROUGH SUMMIT, PHILADELPHIA, SEPTEMBER 10-11, 2018
CBI’s 16th Annual Independent Medical Education & Grants Breakthrough Summit returns to address the challenges of designing and delivering education that keeps pace with the evolving value-based healthcare landscape. Convening commercial supporters, medical education providers, clinicians, patient advocacy groups and other key healthcare stakeholders, this program focuses on the practical steps needed to transform education into impactful, quality healthcare.
Hear Expert Insights on:
- Realize the full potential of CME in a value-based healthcare environment
- Convey the value and impact of CME/IME to internal stakeholders
- Standardize outcomes/assessment methodology across the industry
- Demonstrate CME’s impact on patient outcomes
- Understand the challenges of collaborating with healthcare systems and why CME through healthcare systems is effective and impactful
- Build successful partnerships with patient advocacy groups to garner patient needs and determine how CME fits into their goals
- Demystify outcomes reporting – Transform data reports for greater impact and enhanced value
- Navigate the obstacles inherent in global CME – Address the unique needs of global regions
- Maintain CME’s relevance in the rapidly evolving digital age.
- Establish metrics to determine outcomes and explore innovative systems to report educational outcomes
- And so much more!
Who Should Attend?
This conference would be of interest to professionals at pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device companies with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
- Medical Education
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Medical Information
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Academic Affairs
- Legal Affairs
- Scientific Affairs
- Medical Research