20th International Conference on Advanced Materials Science and Nanotechnology is mainly focused on the advancement and application in the field of materials science and nanotechnology. The main aim of the conference is to reorganization of Extra ordinary research by the various people around the world.
The conference is mainly for attendees like materials scientists and nanotechnology professionals and also related field professionals.
Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates, located within the emirate. The emirate of Dubai is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is one of the seven emirates that make up the country. It has the largest population in the UAE (2,106,177) and the second-largest land territory by area (4,114 km2) after Abu Dhabi. It is one of the few cities in the world that has undergone such a rapid transformation - from a humble beginning as a pearldiving centre - to one of the fastest growing cities on Earth.Dubai today is a tourism, trade and logistics hub and has earned itself the reputation of being the ‘gateway between the east and the west’. It is also considered as the dynamic nucleus of the Arabian Gulf region.Dubai has a fascinating history and a vibrant heritage that provides visitors an intriguing glimpse into Arabian culture. A place to start exploring the heritage and history of Dubai is the Dubai Museum: its located inside the Al Fahidi Fort, one of the Dubai’s oldest building dating back to 1787. There are other museums in Dubai that also offer insights into the history and growth of the city and of the United Arab Emirates.Dubai, the 7th most visited city of the world according to 2013 report is an emirate in in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. From the popular food to the traditional Arabic- Islamic culture, the people here are most welcoming. The influence of Islamic and Arab culture on its architecture, music, attire, cuisine and lifestyle are very prominent as well. Burj Khalifa, the mega tall skyscraper dominates the skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain with its jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks. Dubai is a growing knowledge hub that includes a significant number of universities and research centers committed to paving the way for technological and scientific advancements. Dubai Silicon Oasis offers state-of-the-art research, development and industrial facilities, while Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park is the leading life sciences cluster in the Middle East. In addition, Dubai Healthcare City is home to over 4,000 licensed professionals in two hospitals and over 120 outpatient medical centers and diagnostic laboratories occupying 4.1 million square feet in the heart of Dubai.
• Our robust on-line publicity attracts 20000+ users and 60000+ views to our Library of Abstracts which brings worldwide exposure to the researchers and speakers participate in our conferences.
• The Career Guidance Workshops to the Graduates, Doctorates and Post-Doctoral Fellows
• Each abstract will be labelled with a (DOI number) provided by Cross Ref
• Speaker and Abstract pages created in Google on your name would get worldwide acknowledgment to your research profile
• All accepted abstracts will be published in the supporting journals of the conference
• One to One Interaction with Keynote Speakers, OCM and Eminent personalities for the future course of work
• Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers and attorneys
• Top Industries Representation by mostly C-level executives